Healthy & Simple 3 Ingredient crepes
When I first started eating better, my ‘go-to’ breakfast meal was yogurt, cereal and apple. Looking back on it I realise how much I was missing out on and how boring I was.
I think many people associate ‘healthy’ food as not being so tasty and flavourful but that’s definitely not true. This basic crepe mix is high in calcium and protein and has no sugars. They take about 10 minutes to put together and they give you all the energy you need to start your morning.
Before I tell you how to make them, I’m aware that not everyone may have buckwheat flour in their house, but plain flour, wholewheat flour and rice flour will also work! Also, this recipe is halved so the full amount would have one egg. The halved recipe makes 4 crepes, so you can double the recipe and keep it in the fridge, if you’d like to.
What you need:
. 125ml of almond milk.
. 1/2 cup of flour (I used buckwheat).
. 1/2 egg
What to do:
- Take 1/2 a cup of your flour of choice and put it in a bowl.
- Crack your egg in a bowl and whisk it with a fork. Put half the egg mixture aside.
- Whisk half the egg mix into your flour - don’t worry if the mix looks a little weird. The egg won’t mix in smoothly.
- Pour in your milk and whisk as you pour. Whisk for a few minutes. The mix should be pretty thin and smooth.
- Heat a little oil/spray in your pan and use a ladle to put the mix in the pan. Tilt the pan so the batter spreads to fit the whole pan.
- Cook for a minute or two on each side and flip with a spatula when ready.
- Now for the fun bit! Take your spread of choice. I chose greek yogurt, but a nut butter, jam or nutella would also work. Use a knife/spoon and spread it all over the crepes. Add your fruit onto one half of the crepe and fold it over. Drizzle with honey and top with the rest of your fruit.
I hope you enjoyed this and if you try it out please send me a photo! :)
Thanks for reading, Flo. XOX
Miss Sporty Clubbing Manicure Tutorial*
It’s the second post in the Miss Sporty series (see the first here). It is so hot in the UK at the moment and it is definitely the time to wear bright, bold colours. Today I’m going to show you how to achieve this super fun manicure that’s perfect for any Summer occasion.
What you need - Miss Sporty nail polishes in: #302 ‘Paparazzi’, #453 ‘Popcorn’, #326 ‘Orange Crush’ and Glossy Tech Top Coat.
What to do:
- Apply the Glossy Tech Top Coat on all of your nails. This will prevent them from being stained by the coloured polishes and allow the base coats to go on more smoothly.
- Apply 1-2 coats of ‘Paparazzi’ on all of your nails except your ring finger.
- Apply 1-2 coats of ‘Popcorn’ onto your accent nail. Allow all of your nails to dry.
- Take a bobby-pin and dip it in ‘Orange Crush’.
- Dot the bobby-pin head all over your accent nail.
- Allow these to dry and then apply the Glossy Tech Top Coat for a gorgeous finish.
I hope you enjoyed learning how to achieve this look!
Thank you for reading, Flo. XOX
Lea’s Exact Shorts
Thank you to the lovely Stephanie for sending these in!